"Superior Technology" Engineer Challenge not counting Rattling Gunner kills

title. I killed 5 Rattlings with the gun. Yes, I counted them. None are shown in my challenge progress.

1 Like

Update again. It sometimes registers them as kills, and sometimes it does not. Not sure what the problem is, here, maybe has something to do with level 35 talent choice. I have killed 10 rattlings now (yes, I am still keeping track) with crank gun, challenge progress shows 3. It works, but I am not sure how.

2 Likes

Hi @Licious-D

I’ll query the challenge criteria and get back to you on this. It may not be immediate, given that it’s the weekend. I’ll update you here when I can though!

4 Likes

You are finishing the levels, correct? Progress doesn’t save if you’re defeated.

Yes, of course. Finished every single time.

2 Likes

@Licious-D chasing this up now for you - quick question please, which level 30 talent are you using?

I used “innovative ammo hoppers”. I am rather certain that the ones I did with “Gromril Plated Shot” did count.

Many thanks!

1 Like

Thanks! One more question if I may - did you get progress when playing as a client?

All my experience stems from playing as host, at least iirc.

1 Like

Appreciate the info! I’ve passed it along to our QA team to investigate.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.