Peacekeeper Challenge(s) Not Counting/Updating

I’d just like to report that there are definitely a few okri challenges that are busted and do not track whatsoever at the moment. Considering I’m new to the game, I do not know if this is the latest QoL patch that introduced this, but considering I bought everything I feel a little entitled to being able to complete and unlock cosmetics … Notably I’ve killed at least 50 special/elites with my Masterwork pistol on Outcast Engi and it does not update or increase the counter it just stays at 0/150 for the peacekeeper challenge. I’m like 99% sure there are a few other challenges that aren’t tracking but it’s kind of a pain to to start taking notes down then verifying myself. If anyone has a list of broken challenges atm that would be appreciated. Also would appreciate a dev confirming or verifying my claims.

1 Like

We’re aware of issues with Peacekeeper and Tech, No Mage challenges currently - we’re on the case!

Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick reply and list, loving the game so keep up the great work. Just kinda annoyed it wasn’t tracking is all. Have a great day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.