Suggestions for Success (SFS)

Anyway, to the topic;
I’d really wish for a few new weapons, like sword and hand-crossbow for Shade, sword and pistol for Mercenary Kruber and spear and shield for all of Kerilian’s classes.
Shade also needs a Har-ganeth executioner sword, and it would be nice if Ironbreaker could get trollhammer torpedos and a talent that changes explosives (only for him) to satchel charges.

I also wish for skins that aren’t just blatant recolours.

Current top three desired additions for me

1. New outfits
  2. Crossbow for Kruber
  3. More love for the Emporium in general. It is still (and has been since it launched) really lackluster for people who had already put a lot of time into the game. 90% (yes I made that number up) of what’s in there was available before it arrived.

and then of course all the obvious stuff, new maps, crafting/loot/deeds overhaul etc.

2 Likes

What about a Grenade Launcher?
HA!

1 Like

That’d be lovely, but it’s not on the list because crossbows are cooler and I feel like a grenade launcher would be really hard to balance. It would probably end up being useless or overpowered.

FS could make a mint off this game if they could stop deploying bugs and develop content quickly.

That’s why my top suggestion is to stop and make V3 using a commercial game engine. The dev tools already exist so they could put all their effort into content, plus no more spaghettig code. As a bonus it would be a gold mine for modding, which always extends the life of a game.

2 Likes