[Suggestion] Skitarii

Welcome to the forums!

The idea came out few times in the forums already:

There are several more topics, just type it into the search bar :slight_smile: Many of them are closed though, so I am glad you posted your suggestion!

Nonetheless, I would like to play as a skitarii, say what you want, the superadvanced cyborg wearing priest robes and using a plasma gun vent to precisely burn a pile of incense to calm the Machine Spirit with each reload is just awesome.

I can imagine it working as a Rejected Skitarii. Let’s assume our Skitarii unit was too human, faulty or in any way problematic for the AdMech to tolerate. But instead of being repurposed as a door handle or servitor toilet seat, Inquisitor Grendyl called in some favors and took a handful of Skitarii Rejects into his warband.

Lore-wise, Skitarii have a lot of equipment and their disposal, so it would be possible to develop several distinctive playstyles. Power-issues due to Skitarii being supercyborgs can be also mitigated by the fact, that we play as a Reject, which by definition isn’t the best of the best what the Skitarii Cohorts have to offer.

I see also potential of some epic banter in Lingua Technis between our potential skitarii and Hadron or Servo-Skulls, a banter than nobody else in the team could actually follow.

4 Likes