Suggestion: Red drops after hitting + X levels

But cosmetics are important, i care more of cosmetics than i do stats. Not everyone else feels this way which is fine but to a lot cosmetics are everything. I’m one of these people, while you’re not i hope you can understand that you’re losing anything from more cosmetics being out there. Hell i’d be fine not getting reds but getting the cosmetic version of red items but we both know that won’t happen.

1 Like

No one is asking for that lol

Apologies if my reply wasn’t clear, basically what I was saying, was that I agree with what @Ashley is saying - I too care about cosmetics/reds a bunch (even if they are not “better” stat-wise) and people I know who have way less playtime than me are acquiring more reds so the RNG is making me a bit salty - it does kind of feel like a slap in the face. The only thing red for me is my face from being slapped so much haha. There’s not much to do with materials at level 30/power 600 when you already have “decent” (but not max) rolls on your oranges.

I also agree with @Anointedone … I don’t want them handed out like candy either and it’d definitely make the game less fun. I suppose the shortage of green dust doesn’t help :neutral_face:, and may be contributing to my extended time in the salt mines - and the reason why I keep my mage at level 5-15 (chest mule haha). I’d be more inclined to re-roll oranges if I didn’t currently have a 1:4 ratio on green:blue dust.

Oh well.

1 Like

That and the pure time spent holding the mouse button, seeing the grates of hell work over and over.

I partially agree with this but it’d suck if people feel forced to grind for 100% drop reds, I feel like in the current gaming-environment that’d be received pretty poorly by a fair amount of people (that being said I have each class at like ~20 and my main at 30+25 so if you’re considering please add it quickly FS lol).

I do agree you should be able to craft them. Make the material requirements high but not I think that’d be fair to people.

The issue is the game promotes you to use up scrap and dust on other items. It would kind of seem over the top at this point if you also needed to do so for reds.

Why would be bad that more people get reds?

Seriously… Reds have to be hard to get. Thats it. NOT RARE. Tons and tons of people play because they have fun. And when that fun ends, rewards are a way for people to play more. None here, none has the right to tell people how they have to play games. None. Each one has the right to buy the game as they want and play as they want.

Some people like to acomplish all achievements.

Others to get all high tier items.

Others to get all cosmetics.

Others because of the challenge…

Etc…

But all ends being boring always. Always.

So each way that can make people having fun is another reason to people spending more hours in the game and having more fun.

Pretending to give lessons about how people have to play and if they play one way they will stop playing for having fun is knowing 0 about pscycology.

Im really tired of all those comments. A really basic rule about psycology is that people do things because of rewards. And they are tons of types of rewards. Fun, reds, cosmetics, challenge, Unburden, etc…

Except for sheeps… People is enough mature to decide for their selfs and dont act like *******.

Enough of telling people why and how they have to play. 200 hours, 300 hours and not a single cosmetic or red item is not making them rare, os making a bad design.

If only 1% of all player base has 1 item. Its making that the other 99% of player base can be unhappy cause they dont have it.

If we had tons of cosmetics i would aggree. But not having a red or a cosmetic in more than 200 hours. Even 50, its nonsense. NONSENSE.

Ilusions drop enough. Cosmetics should be like that. And having people with more than one red with 20 hours, or 40 or 60 makes angry as **** yo the rest of players that spent so much hours on the game…

Its soooooooo damn logic…Not seeing that is having a serious problem.

@Ashley I like the idea of getting a guaranteed red every so often, but I think it would be more effective to make it every 50th chest or something if you haven’t obtained one in within your last 50 valid rolls. It would suck if you got every character to 30 and rolled 6 red trinkets or something.