Stuck on an invisible launcher window

Hey so i havent played vermintide in a while and decided to boot it up today. Since then i have switched to a new 4k TV (i saw this was mentioned as a possible issue?). Every time i click play on Steam, it says preparing to launch and then steam says its “running” the game but the launch screen never comes up. However when i look at the task bar, the window for the launch screen is present and if i hover over the tab, a thumbnail of the launch screen can be seen. I have already checked the integrity of the game files and no issues were found. Ive restarted steam and windows etc. Should i uninstall and redownload the game? The idea of losing my saves is a bummer.

I get this problem occasionally if I do other stuff while the launcher window is loading. Were you clicking around? If you kill the process or reboot, it may come up if you try again and just wait.

Please see: https://en.kundo.se/org/fatshark/d/4k-resolution-cant-see-the-launcher/

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.