Stop Making Things Worse

Meanwhile,the game loses roughly half of its playerbase per month,and the"vocal minority" are actually the people who want the game to survive long enough to get finished so they could genuinely enjoy it instead of forcing themselves to do it.

1 Like

Wow, usually people either blame the game or the players. I think this is the first time I see both being blamed at the same time. Respect, bro.

Also the original post was Kappa.

"Increased stagger on Great Axes to 0.5, up from 0.3. And increased their armor penetration to 0.75, up from 0.5. "
Only applies to the charged attack of this weapon, but doesn’t apply to critical hits, meaning with the great axe charge attack you deal less damage vs armour if you crit, than if you do not crit.

“Increased the damage on Dual Daggers and Dual Swords heavy stab attacks to 0.25 damage, up from 0.2 and increased their armor penetration to 0.5, up from 0.25.”
This change isn’t implemented. Given that they mistakenly wrote “Glaive” instead of great axe in the former paragraph, it’s not outside of the question that Dual Daggers and Dual Swords were meant to be Sword and Dagger and Sword and Shield, as those weapons have massively increased damage vs armour on their second charge attacks.

“Reduced the Finesse coefficient to 1, down from 2, on the heavy attacks off Executioner Sword and the Glaives. This reduces the damage of headshots and critical attacks on these weapons’ heavy attacks.”
Executioners didn’t deserve the nerf, but the two weapons happen to share the exact same damage profile in the affected attacks, so take that as you will.

On top of that shade’s active deals less damage, an undocumented change.
Unchained still receives double the power increase as host, something which was in the beta as well.

Yes they’re indie devs, yes we can’t except fixes for everything and perfect balance, what we can expect is that they implement the changes they say they implement, not something completely different, what we can expect is that they list the actual changes they made, what we can expect is that they fix a known bug or at least acknowledge the existence of it, what we can expect is that the devs treat us with a modicum of respect and own up to the fact that their patch notes are plain wrong.

1 Like

It’s funny, cause sword and shield LMB combo STEAL deals more armored dps compared to charged attack… they’re gonna nerf it now that I said it, right?

I’m talking about specifically the second charge attack of the weapon, the one with the sword stab.
That attack deals 18.75 damage to armour on headshots at 600 hero power, which is much more damage than any of its other attacks.

3rd lmb attack deals 1000/1500 damage, while this attack deals 700/1700 damage, though it’s not easy to hit head with it, cause you’re gonna push your target first. Also when doing lmb spam your first 2 attacks can crit and do 525 damage, which is also nice.

Idk, if push attack deals damage to armored targets - this needs to be tested live, but even if it does both LMB spam and RMB combo have about the same dps. If it doesn’t then well, LMB spam wins.

i have never seen someone defending a game dev so hard and failing at it so miserably. plz keep doing what you are doing as you supply me and the community with ample amount of entertainment that the game is currently no giving.

4 Likes

I,on my part expected a tiny bit of professionalism. So far it all has the air of drunken frat boys doing a science project to pass the grade. It just seems they worn out and run out of nerds. “Science’s hard bro” “I’m not a rocket scientist, you expect me to do calculus bro? Anyway,wasn’t calculus the guy who burned Rome or whatever?I’m not doing him,that’s GEIII”