Steam reviews situation

It’s literally in the next sentence!

Or do you want me to tell you how these things should be implemented exactly? No problem, welcome to my suggestions post paragraphs 1.1 and 5.7. And I can give you another 3 possible solutions for green dust problem offhand, that are more ugly, but are even easier to implement, if very fast temporary fix is needed.

The changes might be a couple of weeks too late, though. Some players will surely return, but it might be so, that majority will not, until a massive improvement to the progression system is done. It doesn’t mean that hotfixes are not needed, though. It means, that there are priorities to be taken. And yet again, all that stuff is already described under that link.

Is there a warning though, that you can’t complete this game, unless quitting your job and leaving your family somewhere on the frontpage?

I think this is the first time someone’s gotten me mad during my time on the forum. Like real mad. I’ve heard a lot of dumb things, i’ve been insulted dozens of times, but this statement, that’s something. It is so dreadful, that it basically becomes beautiful, because it explains all the problems in the world that humanity is facing and all the reasoning behind them.

4 Likes