SoTT Repel Build(Force Push!)

Is this a low key awesome build or what? I see no one run it(I’m a Sienna main) but my experience so far has been really fun.

My only issue I guess is I have received a few comments about the lack of damage and green circles so I’ve been switching back and forth between my typical build and this new one just to see the differences in runs. Sure, I can kill things and soak up numbers or I can move about the battle making sure no one takes a hit which lets them murder indiscriminately. A good Sienna with Corus Staff for example turns into an absolute monster with the CC to keep everything inside her firestorms for 100% of the dot ticks.

While I really enjoy the build I’m also not going to play something that people don’t find useful. Would you rather your SoTT teammate pump out green circles or would you instead enjoy someone focusing on allowing you to do that in a safe environment?

2 Likes

I use it with 1haxe and it is pretty neat.

I happily play with either of those two alternatives. I think that I would find both useful and fun to play with.

Yeah, this build is pretty insane, I played it a lot. You basically tank from behind casters.

This thread inspired me to try out the Repel talent. I’d never tested it before because the talent description seemed really boring. I was rather happily proved wrong.

Repel really makes the dual daggers pop. I’ve been running them with Opportunist (i have no idea if this trait actually stacks with Repel) and 2×+30% Push/Block angle. Also have +30% stam regen. Anyway, this combo just lets you create a lot of space during hordes on Cata or Legend+twitch, compensating for the deficiencies of dual daggers.

I also take Tanglegrasp Thicket and Incandescence as a backup just in case hordes get uber dense or a 200% patrol spawns.

Really fun build. Thanks for the post, OP.

In case you want to say ok!)

I really like your style of blogging.

Give it a try with elven spear or glaive. You will have a better block/push angle and these two weaopons are the best weapons with the bleed talent (applying the highest dot damage). Furthermore they synergize better with your increased push strength, due to the longer attack range. You dont need to close up to the enemies after your pushes.

Keep in mind that:

Dual daggers have 40° block-/push angle
Glaive has 90° block-/push angle
And elven spear has 180° block-/push angle

… as base value.

That means if you are good at headshotting with a spear you should go for this one with a repel build. And dual daggers are here in a clear disadvantage :wink:

I want to add if you take the spear for repel build you dont need to stack additional push-/block angle increasement, because it has already 180°. So you can roll on spear critchance and attack speed and on necklace health and BCR which makes the repel build ready for cata runs.

You can try this build:

https://www.ranalds.gift/build/X04NO2HOPqMxioE4DBiH/view

With this build you shouldnt sacrafice any damage potential on your repel build

Just use your ult as often as you can to keep the hunter buff permantly up.

Ult - > 100% critchance on the next 2 attacks - > do one range attack on unarmoured and one amoured units to apply hunter on both armor classes - go into melee - repeat when hunter buff runs out.

On monster ult - > apply hunter buff - - > go melee.

Try to practice headshots on elites because spear has an insane high headshot mulitplier thats why we run smiter

The stagger ult is taken because you want to spam your ult for hunter buff, and with wall you only would annoy your teammates

You can switch staff for jav but you will be more busy with reloading since you run hunter and not ammo regain on headshot.

In another topic i recommend for the hunter build sword&dagger or double dagger but with repel build you are more support orientated with the spear and not a pure elite killer, so staff fits better imo. Thats also why we take thp on crit & headshot and not on kill, because we arent that much of an frontline elite killer than with a pure sister hunter build.

Keep in mind repel is a bit of an offmeta build but with this set up should do very well on cata without sacraficing any damage output, because we compensate the lost bleed and the lost poison stack with the hunter buff. As well we havent sacrificed any stats for an increased block angle by taking the spear which already has 180° block/push angle.

Have fun :blush:

Oh yeah that’s what really matters. I mean who cares if you save your entire teams life multiple times through CC or special sniping. The guy who really carried is obviously the guy with the most kills, the chad grail knight smoking a blunt while spamming left and right click

Oh, here’s the build with all Stagger breakpoints:

There’s more info on what they are in the info section.

https://www.ranalds.gift/build/YNoNwNAYxTIcdYRxQzrx/view