Some random quality of life improvement suggestions

This is just a few things I have noticed that would be super nice to have, but are not really required.
If people have other suggestions or disagree about mine feel free to comment.

1. Add hud icons that show when a blessing is active and it’s current stack like we have for talents. I am pretty sure this is something they are working on, but it is still worth mentioning.

2. Add the ability to activate enemies in the meat grinder, or at the very least give us the ability to move the spawn points around so we can test different enemy mixtures and densities, or at the very very least add a closely packed pile of like 20 trash pox walkers or something to test cleave on.

3. Increase the number of players in the hub instance, they kind of feel like a ghost town right now, although maybe that is due to low player numbers.

4. Add a bar/tavern area to the hub, something where you can get drinks, and interact with npcs and players.

5. Add weapon cosmetics for each mark of weapon, but let them be mixed and matched. It works great right now if you for example like the Mk IX heavy sword, but is kind of a bummer if you like the way the Mk VI looks. Also if you don’t want to memorize the Marks it can be confusing to be forced to make them all look the same if you want to put cosmetics on them.

6. Add more free cosmetics you can earn or buy with dockets for both weapons and characters.

7. Add the ability to switch between your melee and range weapons in the staging screen, this would allow a quick way to show your potential team what you are bringing and see what they have.

8. Add the ability to trade diamantine for plasteel and vice versa, this is an easy way to fix the huge excess of diamantine a lot of players end up with.

1 Like