So not only bugs not fixed, no carfting at launch but also no new weapons at launch? Thank you for Mobile Game Cash Shop though instead of that. Priorities I guess

So no new weapons too. Nice.

Also nice that you didn’t share that before release.

1 Like

I feel this must be said, but, let’s not make it personal. Hedge is a community manager; read he isn’t responsible for programming nor for mandating these silly decisions. Let’s not forget that. As he said in that post he was only working with what he had by relaying information to the community.

1 Like

Yeah not Hedge’s fault, but priorities for launch seem super dodgy. Couldn’t even fix Martyrdom stacks? Couldn’t implement your chip damage change without including a known bug?

MTX shop is in though now with more predatory practices than VT2 including having to buy currency rather than buy cosmetics directly.

This slope is indeed looking pretty slippery now.

3 Likes

He is representing company. I don’t care if he made decisions or not. He is the one that is sharing information and was on purpose hidding fact that there will be no 70+ weapons on release as they promised, that cash shop will use predatory FOMO and premium packs tactics or he was the one that said that crafting weapons doesn’t fit setting, but apparently a premium store does.

I have nothing against him personally but he is the “voice of Fatshark” for community. Sadly that’s how it works. If I say something to my customer that will later be mad, I won’t say “hey, it’s my CEO that said that”. I am currently representing company in relationship with customer.

Welcome to customer reliationship. Don’t worry, he knows how it works. We all who work with customers know.

1 Like

I know how rude customers can get. I used to work for customer service, lol. However, that doesn’t mean we should turn the forum into a hostile and uncivil place. This is how some developers get discouraged and quickly ghost their community. All I’m asking is that we remain constructive.

And how else you want me to put here proof what Fatshark says if he is the only one who is making satements and deliver information, hm? There is no other source.

1 Like