Flawless Cash Shop

So glad the timed FOMO cash shop is working flawlessly. This was much more important than the crafting system, the game not crashing constantly, the advertised weapons actually being in the game, being able to choose our mission and difficulty like vermintide, private lobbies or bots using our builds like vermintide. Sure is great to lose 5 years of core features and quality of life features, but hey at least you’re leeching those whales nice and early. Just wanted to give some positive feedback. In fact, don’t add any of those features you promised. Develop a second cash shop, you don’t have enough monetization routes in your full price game. How about a battle-pass, murray?

33 Likes

are we doing FOMO now? Oh good, I was afraid we’d miss the trifecta of industry bulshit, when are the lootboxes being added?

8 Likes

Don’t worry, the MTX shop isn’t working properly, either. Clicking on the individual class tabs causes the main tab to no longer display the outfits. And sometimes, clicking on the outfits crashes the game!

4 Likes

Agreed. This was completely tone-deaf on FS’ part

4 Likes

FOMO content is classic Live Service garbage, hopefully it stays cosmetics

I don’t mind a cash shop for cosmetics, but it was in poor taste to immediately implement one, with the typical FOMO / Predatory denominations practices. Especially since crucial features are still missing.

Its like they’ve completely forgotten any number of lessons learned with VT2, to include offering a straight-up ‘honest deal’ for cosmetics. No surrogate currencies. Everything costs what it costs. You get what you paid for.

I won’t bother mentioning the laundry list of QoL improvements made in VT2, that they didn’t have the wisdom to implement in DT. Its like its two different teams, with the latter completely ignoring the efforts of the former

2 Likes

FOMO is already in for non-cosmetics; see the requisitorium.

2 Likes

lol I guess, I haven’t seen much worth it on there.

1 Like