So I bought 20 plasma guns from Brunt

I’m a level 30 tier 5 player on this avatar; most unlocks, top gear well over 500.

Of the 20 guns Brunt sold me, the average strength was 337. The best I got was 372 with a 72% damage stat, next 365 with a 61% charge rate.

Honestly. Just let us buy a random 370-380 for a high price, save all this nonsense. Randomise those stats fine, but stop selling me rating 310 crap. It’s almost time to call in Trading Standards…

(Meanwhile, in another world…)

Hi sir, welcome to our store.
Yes sir - we sell top of the range OLED TVs by brand Magnacore. They’re all the same price sir, £3000.
All the same quality? No sir, you might get some at 4k, some at 8k, but mostly at 640p sir. Some in black and white only. No sir, you can’t choose which sir. Yes sir, they’re still all the same price.

No sir, you can’t speak to the management.

8 Likes

I suspect that Grendyl’s Warband ran out of weapons long ago and they’re just handing out whatever weapon they can find in Braum’s salvage hold. That’s why we get power weapons that won’t stay on, autoguns with random magazine sizes, and standardized lasgun patterns with varying amounts of kick.

Hadron’s perpetually pissed because she has to constantly repair scrap with scrap.

3 Likes

We have been talking about the awful RNG (especially on Curios) since they announced the crafting update. Unfortunately the devs and community managers have been silent as if they have gag orders on saying anything.

2 Likes

Yeah sucks doesn’t it? I regularly get orange items with bar scores in the 300-320 range even when playing high intensity double-modifier missions like Hi-Hunting Grounds or Hi-Shock Gauntlet. Pretty garbage loot system tbh.

2 Likes

Wow you’re lucky. Spent a combined 750,000+ dockets on my Vet and Zealot looking to try out the Chain axe and the highest I got was a 356.

2 Likes

I have not recovered my Psyker money trying to make 2 new force swords. It was easily 4 million. I eventually did get ones with T3 Unstable I could add Slaughterer to and cope.

1 Like

TVs in this game are in 40k

1 Like

Yesterday i bought like around 200 hammers. Around 7-8 of them was 370+. Around 2-3 of them was with actually good stat distribution.

1 Like

While Brute’s Armory is still same I’m noticing much better weapons in the normal store for about a week now.

Like for example right now I’m seeing 5 weapons between 368 and 377 across 4 characters.

The problem is that they’re not worth buying unless they’re a green or grey, or an extremely rare blue with a t3 blessing. Most people including myself have t3 as a cutoff for minimal acceptable blessing level, and since they changed the normal store the chances of that happening are very low.

1 Like

This is just bad advice. If you find yourself bottlenecked by credits, picking up blue items with very good stats is exactly what you should do. You should pick up the ones with undesired blessings so they are out of the pool when upgrading. It also saves resources if you are fishing for t4 blessings by upgrading for some reason.

they could easily make it so it’s based on your penance level, like if you are at 800+ you get from 350 base and up or something like that.