- Why on earth the real level is not indicated like in Vermintide 1 instead of 30+XX ?! I want to see the real level behind the lvl 30 players. You could also show the heroe power.
- Why cosmetics and red items are so difficult to have. I have dropped only one red, with a 30+30 lvl player. I did play legends, a lot of champions, most of the time with 2 grims + 3 tomes + dices. Where are the mysterious cosmetics ?!
- the only red item i got have nothing different from a orange item except it is front end lvl 300 and max stat. Is that all ?? We expect a red item to be freaking special
- When you craft a item from blue to orange, it should not randomise the 2 first characteristics again etc.
it should just add a new line.
- You could have customized the attack to make them different from one character to the other to make them more different and improving the experience. Here whether I take a elf or a dwarf it is the same basic attack with a sword.
- Why not increasing at least lifepoints after level 30 to give a sense to playing beyond level 30 ? as an example.
- Why not creating set items like diablo 3, chaos’s daggers + chaos’s trinket, etc. get a bonus if full set…
- why not a shop online to buy cosmetics like POE ? (so easy to get inspiration from POE / diablo 3…)
If, regarding the difficulty and the drop, all of this is again driven by the 0.01% of the geekie players, gathered in teams playing none stop 24/24, jobless, well you are missing the point 99% of players will never enjoy fully the game for a bunch of geeks.
You have to keep in mind most of the players randomly league with random players. The level is thus quite average. Vermintide keeps being a pretty frustrating game.
These geeks have already paid for the game. Let them stop playing and instead try to seduce new players by reinforcing the fun part, cosmetics etc. just look at Path of Exile to get inspiration.
Vermintide could be a great alternative to a diablo / POE experience. Dont take the path of making this game an elitist version for a bunch of hardcore gamers.
OVerall, great game, but so much that could be done to reach stratospheric level.