Scoreboard Mod question

2 weeks ago when i did my very first game after almost a year i saw a scoreboard and thought: oh well did they implement one, interesting?!?
But it never showed up again and i later found out it’s a mod and that there are several mods for different things now.

But why did i see a scoreboard, when another had installed the mod, but i didn’t?

And it seems it’s not very popular, because i played a lot the last days and i have never ever seen it again. So i guess only very few people use it?

I wasn’t an advocate of the scoreboard, never needed one, but because i made that thread about playtime of the classes i ask myself if that scoreboard maybe list your total time playing a class?!?

Mods should be client-side only, so you shouldn’t see any scoreboard if you don’t have it installed yourself. That’s… Kinda weird :thinking:

The only mod I vaguely recall having an impact on other players was For The Emperor!, which allowed you to use various in-game voice prompts that were otherwise inaccessible

1 Like

There’s a few people who can spam certain dialogue, like the one for hanging from a ledge or vacuum capsule. They know who they are and probably are users on here but those are incredibly annoying and imo shouldnt be allowed. I dont want to hear that crap being spammed the whole match

1 Like

Are you sure you didn‘t see the scoreboard in a video that you watched?
Because the modded scoreboard does not appear to anyone who does not run the mod themselves.

1 Like

Did i really confuse that?
It’s not impossible tbh

i think it’s possible. Mods do not add anything to the game. They just show whatever already exists in the game.

I had a game, where my friend in discord told me, that he saw my modified gun. Altho he doesnt have this mod. So i think it’s possible, that something borked and client showed you some information it pulled from game client of another player

1 Like

to add to that, i dont watch videos of other players often tbh and for sure not an entire mission with enscreen. cant remember i have watched something like that and i also cannot remember i watched anything about DT on YT.
I saw the Update in my mails and at Steam iirc and reinstalled and played a little and had that shown to me in the very first mission i played then and never again.
I mean it’ not completely impossible i’ve seen something on YT and mix it up and confuse that now. but like i said i dont watch LP’s or Streamers or anything.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.