Recent major connection issues render my game unplayable

Issue Description:
I have been experiencing massive desync followed by disconnects in every game with error code 2001, 2003, 2014, if I am lucky enough to connect to one. Other times I can’t connect given error code 4008, 9999. I have played for almost 300 hours with little issues.

I play on ethernet. I have uninstalled my mods. I have tried flushing/resetting dns, changing the preferred to 8.8.8.8 and such, and a network reset. All other games play fine and have good stready connection. I play from south USA and have Spectrum as my isp.

Error Displayed (If Applicable):
2001, 2003, 2014, 4008, 9999

Steps to Reproduce:
Do anything in the game. Login, disconnect, connect to a match, disconnect, play match, get disconnected.

Mission Name (If Applicable):
Any

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]
Steam

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
All times

Reproduction Rate:

100%

Most recent console log, joined game and disconnected on first room of enemies. IPv6 disabled.
console-2023-05-12-06.31.20-7be6af4a-3631-4bcc-b009-852e5d5c6462.log (507.1 KB)

1 Like

The servers have always been bad but yeah ive been getting these errors a lot more recently as well

I have since reinstalled the game and I still have these issues. Very disappointing, to say the least. Am I supposed to resort to a VPN or getting entirely new internet? I think I will be playing different games until this issue, which affects many players it seems, is addressed.

Darktide currently doesn’t support IPv6 networks so a VPN can help a lot or it might not in the worst case.

I apologise I don’t have any immediate solutions for you, but I have shared this with one of our Backend Engineers who will be having a look in to this.

1 Like

Perhaps related? Timing seems a bit too coincidental.

https://forums.fatsharkgames.com/t/problems-connecting-to-hub-for-30-minutes-now/79538

I’ve had the same issues with tons of error codes recently. Happened after one of the recent hotfixes.

Hi Fatshark Julia - I logged a similar fault in march. Can you please give me some feedback as my fault was closed.

Below is the link to the post.