Really? power outage global condition?

guess i only get to play this game once every couple weeks when they decide to rotate in actual fun challenging content.

1 Like

Just quit.

1 Like

I don’t see the big issue. Yes, would be cool if all modifications were on perma rotation and randomly cycled, but it is what it is.

2 Likes

Atleast make it rotate daily so we get shock troop every few days and they can get their feedback on all modifiers. Idk why we have to wait 2weeks + to play a single mod that we want

2 Likes

It’s back to dogs again

im pretty sure they replaced it with dogs so they can give us full week of darkness from monday

Don’t know why we can’t just pick what we want to play :slight_smile:
Ah right, might have something do with the player base not having retained the other 116k players

1 Like

Not really. They just want to have the good stuff remain valuable.
It makes sense. If given the free choice, none of the others will ever get play.

Reminds me to the good old days of Payday 2 launch.
“Hey, anon. Do you want to play another round of Firestarter?!” :joy:

1 Like

Wut? I don’t think there is a single preferred difficulty/mod in this game. People like different things but problem is if you like dogs you won’t get them for a week+ if you like darkness or trooper same thing. As for difficulties ppl also play all of them and are distributed equally except maybe level 1

Going by forum feedback here and on Steam, people seem to consider Shock Troop Gauntlet + Hi-Intensity to be the non-plus ultra, both in difficulty and desirability to play.

If you played it once, you know why. Stuff’s intense on a level even Damnation ordinarily can’t satisfy. Probably the only mode to really challenge experienced 4 man groups, too. When you have done that for a while and go back to Damnation, you suddenly feel like have played on different difficulty level for some time and went back to “Normal mode” thereafter. Hence people calling it Damnation+.

You essentially come under permanent barrage and you get no reprieve at all. There is always specials roaming the field. There is always some chaff littering the screen and when it’s an ambush it gets really chaotic. It’s 30-40 mins of pure adrenaline and stalling for time gets you punished, so the only way to win is to push through as you get swarmed wherever you go.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.