Do a community poll in launcher or something on what we like to play

i see alot of hunting grounds always up, nobody i run into likes it. would be nice to see more shock troop up but its rarely up

community manager or someone should put up a poll in a place like the launcher to see what we actually like assuming you guys can even change the rotation.

4 Likes

Community polls are a really good thing, wish there were more of these

1 Like

I am so tired of dogs and high/low intensity as the only modifiers that ever show up. What happened to lights out? What happened to having any sort of rotation in modifier variety?

2 Likes

They’re running dogs now because they changed how it works and want to see how it’s received.

It’s definitely a LOT less crappy, but it’s still dogmode so it still sucks. I don’t know if there’s any way to make that mod actually fun.

1 Like

Wasn’t that the justification like four months ago? How much data do they need lmao

nobody cared first time they changed it, nobody cares now. idk if there’s a nicer way to say it. when i play this game, i dont wanna play dogs, my friends dont wanna play dogs. im sure you dont wanna play dogs. cant polish a turd too much. lets us jus vote

I want to play lights out/ ventilation purge , I like hi intensity but the dog one is really boring.

literally everyone and there mommas dont like hunting grounds. im sure there’s that one guy out there. we dont care about that one guy. the majority is all that matters

I’d be fine with it if the conditions changed more frequently. If I get an itch to kill some heretics, I don’t want to have to wait days to do it because the global condition in rotation is dogs.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.