Huning Grounds Feedback

It spawns not only Hounds more frequent, but other Specials aswell.

As i understand it should replace most Specials with Dogs not have more Dogs and have more Specials in General. This is how it works now. So no one will play this its crazy. Its Twitch Level of Spawning!

Replace not have even more specials, thats not the point when you read Condition

2 Likes

Can confirm, frequently getting double mutant spawns WITH the double hounds. Frequently turns into a squad wipe when everyone is either getting chomped by a hound or mauled by a mutie all at once.

EDIT: if I can hijack thread a little, I’m honestly sick of endless hounds now. We’ve tested the hel out of the hounds. Can we get something else now?

3 Likes

hehhe

it would be okay if like mentioned not everything else has higher spawnrate aswell

yeah we immediately noticed this too, not just hounds, everything seems to be more.
We also noticed with the “low-intensity” modifier, that less hordes spawned, but MANY more specials, making the round in general slightly more difficult than usual, rather than less, but I think this is intentional and OK, there has to be a reason for the bonus points, it’s just poorly communicated.

2 Likes