Rampage doesn't work with Duelling Sword

It either can’t cleave 3 targets with 1 attack or it simply doesn’t work.

Seems like it’s an old bug, would be good to finally fix it.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure push attack is the only move with enough cleave to proc it. Enemy mass was increased a bit but they also have reduced mass when staggered so probably cancels out on push attacks.

I tried it with my mk V and push attack was still proccing it. This has always been the case for duelling sword FYI.

Damn, pretty ugly way to activate it just for 3 seconds.

Especially when other weapons with the same blessing can simply spam light attacks.

1 Like

Dunno about hit mass changes, but Rampage affects power now so it can refresh with the 2.0 hitmass lights when the buff is up. Not like before where you could only hit 3 Groaners with this attack. Definitely works on Poxwalkers too.

Just tried it, works only from push+attack, but even when the buff is up light attacks won’t refresh it.

Push attack is a pretty solid part of your attack rotation is hordes. I’ve been using duelling swords since basically beta and it’s never felt hard or awkward to incorporate push attacks into your rotation.

Especially now you can like 2 shot crushers with the Mk 4 stab for some dumbass reason it ain’t much of a trade-off.

Poxwalkers have 1.5 mass now FYI, so it can’t push your cleave above 3 to hit more than 2 poxwalkers unless they’re staggered.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.