Force Sword Push Attack Unreliable

Issue Type (Required):

Weapons

Issue Description (Required):

The Force Sword push attack usually has an immediate heavy knock down (non ogryn) or mid stagger (ogryn), because it only has this effect (it does 1 damage but always counts a headshot for max impact). Lately I’ve noticed a lot of instances where the move does not work reliably:

-Ragers running towards another player
-Poxbursters that haven’t armed yet
-Dogs after jumping over things or failing to hit a reject and retreating
-Bulwarks
-Crushers mid overhead (I only think this one is a balance issue, considering the duelling stab works here)

This is greatly impacting my enjoyment grinding with Obscurus when this move decides to do nothing.

i can not comment on obscurus since i do not use it.
but with illisi and demos push attacks are the stagger in the first stage the attack comes as the push the attack is targeted and effect only one target so it has to be aimed and it has a range of ~9m(i dont know if the close range change changed that)
it does work for rages coming at you in my exprience but DOES not work on hounds that are already on top of a teammate that does need to be fixed
edit: someone checked for me its still 9m

uh yeah I don’t think anyone has any problems understanding how an invisible bullet works. I’m literally talking about stuff like this.

Thats more of a problem with poxbursters in general I still have that sometimes with other weapons and also regarding crushers mid swing they gain stagger resist during the swing that would prolly explain it

that would be the reason for the topic, this move does nothing but stagger an enemy, and is greatly unreliable now vs patch 13. I remember using this move on basically everything at all times, now these enemies no sell it at the worst times.