QP is trying to put people into full games

I have no idea what’s causing it, as there isn’t a problem before it occurs (such as someone DCing), but in a full group the chat constantly shows people joining and then leaving.

I was finally on the other end of this, and couldn’t get a game via QP because I kept getting put into the same full game.

Sorry I don’t have more information, I haven’t noticed any sort of trigger for this problem.

3 Likes

Absolutely confirmed. As a trigger I’ve been in a game when it tells me “SomeDude has left the game” and they still right there fighting alongside me for the whole match.

I suspect its something along the lines of a very tiny DC (sometimes there’s a lightning bolt on the screen and “trying to connect to host”) and the engine thinks there’s a free slot.

Cue Joining/Leaving/Leaving/joining/leaving. If you’re in a limited pool of players ( UK Sunday prior to 10am is a good one for me) you get connected to the same “FULL” game over and over again.

3 Likes

We are aware of and looking in to this issue. Thank you for your report.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.