Problems with the intro of Tower of Treachery

Olesya only says her lines on solo play.
Once I was hitting enter when it loaded, I insta died and the intro turned out-of-bounds-looking for me, and the other players could hear her for the first time.

@FatsharkLev
Yesterday it didn’t trigger even in solo play.
I guess it’s quite iffy. There’s also a line I can read in the subtitles but I’ve never heard out loud (about how she’s planning to turn villagers into undead)

Noted, I’ve updated the report in our database. We’ll check it out, thanks!

1 Like

@FatsharkLev An update: one of the two possible lines about turning the peasants is still not voiced. The other is now.

Gotcha, we’ll take another look. Thank you!

1 Like

@WhereIsBaoDur, hmm, we aren’t able to reproduce this. A developer investigating has asked if you can try verifying your game files (just in case!) and have asked if your game is installed on a HDD or SSD?

1. Right-click Vermintide 2 in your Steam library sidebar
  2. Select ‘Properties’
  3. Select the ‘Local Files’ tab
  4. Select the ‘Verify the Integrity of Game Files’ button
  5. When complete, close and reopen Steam

Hello, HDD, and I did validate the files between the release of Tower and the release of the first hotfix, but I’ll do one right now.

All files validated. I guess I’ll keep you posted, I can provide a screenshot of the sentence in question, if it happens again, and maybe somebody will say if they have this problem too.

Okay, appreciate the info! If you can provide a screenshot or a video showing the VO dialogue not playing that would be useful. Thanks!

This is the line.

1 Like

BTW, something that might be a clue (cause not everybody has it) is that i constantly hear the horde sound in the lustrian section (i think from the gravity room onwards until the eagle’s walk). every time

1 Like

Thanks! we’ll take a look.

1 Like

I thought I should specify, tecnically what I hear in that section is the horde music.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.