Predict Fatshark’s April Fools 2021 (if we get one)

Well, last year April Fools has been skipped due to the Coronavirus. While the pandemie is still here, there might be the chance that we will get at least the April Fools. In the past Fatshark has demonstrated that they are always available for a small joke. So far we got:

I am still waiting for the realization of Hammertime and others are eagerly wating for Bardin’s Songbook. Hopefully, they will become reality one day like Pub Brawl.

With this said, what are your personal guesses for 2021. Mine would be:

• 2021: Chaos Wastes will release and be awesome. And the community will not believe it OR
  • 2021: Vermintide Spin-Off-Games collection including among others Vermintide 2 Gacha and Vermintide Dance Dance Revolution.

I am Nurgloth. And I challenge you to the Macarena. Make the dream come true!

7 Likes

If we follow the trend of the last two being character related, something revolving around Saltz, Kruber or Sienna would fit nicely.

Self published novel by Saltzpyre on how to spot a heretic, Kruber’s line of premium Talabec milk, Sienna’s room completely on fire for a day, so many possibilities.

Bloodbowl

Maybe something simple.
Like every model has a big Bobble head.

Would be cool if the headshot hit box was also bigger.

announcement of vermintide mobile game :laughing:

1 Like

A little merch advert for U5 onesies, with a special gift for pre order of a nurgling plushie.

3 Likes

New Ultra-Marine crossover-carreer with Darktide.

Pretty sure it’s going to be something about going outside. Probably inhaling that nice Chaos Wastes air, scratch your rear, only to realize it’s your new third arm giving the scratch.

What I want it to be is new pets for our characters. Think of a tiny Chaos Spawn following us around. Picks up all our loot. Gives us bonuses. And if you get Chaos Wastes before launch, then you get a @Fatshark_Hedge pet and the Ubersreik 5 in Total War: Warhammer 3.

3 Likes

After reading Hedge’s comment in the Steam Forum I now want a character lore book where they explain the background lore and story of a few thousand enemies:

• the story of Jose, Julio and Jamon the Skaven slave rats brothers and their raid on Helmgart
  • the rise of Clive, the dual wielding Chaos Warrior who was forced to use a single great axe
  • the tale of Ingo the warp dust addicted Skaven who thinks he is an assassin but reveals his location all the time by constant whispering
4 Likes

Whenever I miss as a bounty hunter I can then make this :weary::

Or if your team pulls a Chaos Patrol on Cata :sweat_smile:

GIMME DAT HEDGE PET NAU! :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

Chaos Wastes £49,99 with additional weapons in loot boxes at £1 for a 35% chance of a guaranteed red duplicate hat. Reddit would explode in a shower of boiling bile and the backlash would cause @Fatshark_Hedge 's soul to leave his body and go fishing instead.

5 Likes

Sea Elf Kerillian confirmed ?

Sea Beastmen Confirmed ?

Kharibis as monster confirmed ?

Clan Scurvy confirmed ? (I can go on if needed)

2 Likes

I’d do a trailer about cousin Okri being behind the end times and we having to fight him, I’ll end the trailer with bardin saying “eheheh we are screwed”.

Ok that was actually a pretty sweet gag. Well played FS.

Lol the Return to Reik!

Even with an incoming expansion I think it’s too cruel to tease a DLC :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it is entertaining. The usual suspects are already salting heavily in the Steam Forum.

I mean they could have done worse. Announcing that they remaster all Vermintide 1 maps (including DLCs) for Vermintide 2 as Weave maps. I would totally dig that but the other part of the community would probably melt down.

But seriously, the Weaves have been explained to us as fragments of past events. They could totally include parts of Vermintide 1 maps into the Weaves.

They could have done Avatar Sienna

April’s fools joke is that Announcing Vermintide 2 - Return to the Reik DLC might not be a joke. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Firelord Sienna?