Preacher

Give preacher power sword please

Nerf Boltgun. Nerf Flamer.

You guys didn’t stand up for Psykers when our party role got rofl stomped into the ground, you don’t deserve anything.

1 if you’re talking about the closed beta no one was here so you are sanctioning at random.

2 how about asking for buff to both rather than antagonising.

Vets and Zealots were screaming for Psykers to get nerfed. Now, I think it’s only fair that said favour is returned in full. Ought to have thought of that before you chastised a class (not necessarily you, you - but the Vets and Zealots that championed it)

I mean, Psykers still kick ass, but it left us with a talent tree that no longer supports the role we serve.

maybe this happen during the closed beta but since the preorder one everybody have been asking for buff to the psyker.

In order of power and usefulness:
Vet
Zeal
Psy
Ogr

Psyker just misses fun gameplay. Holding G to pop one dude isn’t rewarding. Perks are a bit bland
Ogryn is too slow and too big, usually more a liability than anything else.

Zealot doesn’t need the powersword, but probably some good QoL and a few perk revamp

I am being obviously sarcastic :slight_smile:

Though I fully expect to see a Boltgun and Flamer nerf, they are a wee tad overtuned at the moment, there’s no denying that. Similar to how Power Sword was obviously overtuned - infinite cleave and no cleave damage fall off… Not even the Eviscerator gets that and it’s the king of Cleave in Lore…

It’s kind of funny though, 'cos as a Psyker I find myself babysitting Vets and Zealots far more than I should if they were so good as people claim… No doubt that the Vet is the best special/elite killer and that the Zealot is the best at meleeing, but… Psyker keeps their behinds safe from specials and elites and wipes out Scabs in the blink of an eye and/or is on Horde duty with a Purgatus (but that seriously requires a static team, 'cos randoes be randoes doing rando things).

I do not usually “babysit” other classes
I see how much Ogryn suffers whenever anything with a rifle looks his way.
When it comes to Psyker, I think it’s more of a class thing… It feels like a CC class not a ranged class. But the tools are… one staff ha