Power cycler - blessing

is this new? i dont recall ever seeing it before. went past sire melk saw it on a low rolled power sword at t4! took a punt , handed over the cash and dropped the bless off in the spank bank and put it onto my good sword so i have

Power cycler t4- Increase Energised duration on chained energised hits
Slaughterer t4- 15% for 3.5s on kill stackjs 5 high

i get 7 or 8 heavy energised attacks per charge up and the slaughter buff hits max in the first two then everything just gets turned into a fine red mist.

its pretty nutso strongly advise you pick it up if you see it!

It only exists as a t4 and therefore it’s extremely rare.

1 Like

you will have a lot of guys that will hate you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

And people who don’t play veteran who don’t even know what the whole fuss is about.
“Hehe, thunder hammer go pl0nk”

i got sunder today is that good

I play my vet once every month, maybe. I still have no t4 force sword blessings but lo and behold:

Such is the nature of RNG, the BBEG of every live service game.

1 Like

Does someone know if it’s possible to get power cycler while upgrading a green to blue or it’s purple to orange only ?

Thanks

Continuing the discussion from Power Cycler blessing not possible to get anymore?:

2 Likes

i’ve gotten level 4 blessings on power sword leveling to blue (wraith level 4 and god sunder i think?). the relative opportunity cost is like, 350p (to blue) versus 1200p (to gold), so the chances have to be 3x or better to be cost effective.

roll higher level items if you can, there seems to still be something of a correlation there although it’s weakened.

1 Like

Honestly, tier 4 blessings on blue items seems to be such a low chance, you can basically forget about it. It’s definitely less than 5%.

If you’re talking about from the armoury, post patch it seems only tier 1-2 are possible.

No, you can get tier 3 on a blue item in the shop, i’ve seen multiple, same with upgrading to blue.

allegedly tier 3 in the shop is a rare outcome now, i’ve never seen it postpatch but haven’t really been obsessively checking either. it used to be relatively common, i met someone once who claimed to have gotten multiple T4s that way but i wasn’t sure if he was pulling my leg.

to contrast my T4 on first roll luck has been great - but with the large caveat that i didn’t have a big sample. i’m hoping someone out there is being more organized and logging their results.

Upgrading to blue should be fine, I am surprised tier 3 is still possible in armoury. Melks sure but armoury the patches notes mentioned 1 and 2. Maybe 3 and 4 are very rare but 4 would probably be lower than 1% if it does honestly.

I have never seen tier 4 in the shop thus far and has only been able to get tier 4 when upgrading maybe 5% of the time. But tier 3 in the shop is definitely possible.

Yeah the patch notes just said strong chance/likelihood not limited. So your guess is as good as mine as to a tier 4 showing up in armoury blues.

I’ve only seen a couple of T3s since patch, they do seem more rare.
And I have gotten 3-4 T4s PRE-patch, but those seemed VERY rare.

Now T4s seem to be dropping like hotcakes in upgrades and from Melk so it’s somewhat moot. Would have been easier to get a pre-rolled T4 from shop but the T3 and T4 drop rates, the number of high level upgrade candidates,and crafting materials are all so high that it hardly matters.

2 Likes

I’ve upgraded like 50~ force swords to blue and not gotten a single t4 blessing. I wouldn’t say its moot, at all.

3 Likes

Well it should be repeated I guess: the higher the rating the higher the odds of getting a higher level blessing, you’re still subject to RNGesus hating you.
I’d say 370+ green/whites to blue for good chance at T4, I’ve gotten most of my favourites with little effort. 360+ if you’re feeling lucky.

If you have the mats to spare, upgrading a blue to orange should give you highers odds too. Replace a lower level blessing to a T3 (4) on the blue tho anythign really, then upgrade to orange for a chance. Maybe even upgrade a perk if it rolled <T3 on blue or purple.

2 Damnation runs and you have the mats for one orange+change usually.

I went through my 2 million ordo ducats acquiring force swords of quality 350+ with acceptable stat spreads to raise, and then raised them all, and got zero t4 blessings. I would not say “good chance” for t4. Maybe you got really lucky, but from anecdotal evidence from friends and from my own results, I’m going to go out on a limb and say its sub 10% chance for a tier 4 blessing. Hell i even find t3 blessings acceptable, but then you also need to get one that’s good, and theres 11 tier 3 and tier 4 blessings on the force sword.

When you look at making tactical axes everything just gets a lot easier. So its really dependent on the framing here. A dueling saber is 5 blessings at each tier, and has 3 variants, so far easier to find high stats, and get a blessing you want. Still a really crappy chance for a t4, but at least when you do hit that t4 (which you want to hit rampage, btw) you’re at like 1/5 chance to get it.

2 Likes