Power Cycler blessing not possible to get anymore?

There is a blessing called Power Cycler available for Power Sword. Or rather was.

It “Increased Energised Duration on Chained Energised Hits”. We have seen some people get it in the early days of beta.

I have wasted thousands of mats to upgrade dozens of crappy power swords, as well as logging to the game multiple time per day to check the shop and NEVER, not EVEN ONCE seen the Power Cycler blessing. And I’m not the only one. At this point we’re pretty sure this perk is unobtainable either because it’s a bug or devs silently removed it (scummy move if you ask me, made me waste so much time).

Could we please get a clarification if this is a bug?

2 Likes

You’ve posted this in the Vermintide 2 bugs section silly billy :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for pointing out, fixed the category.

I’m in the same case, I bought/upgraded 25 power swords (will post a screenshot/video soon) and I NEVER saw Power cycler. I suspect they removed it because power sword already powerful. But indeed wasted a lot of gold coins and materials (and hours waisted waiting for shop refreshes)

People who got it, still have it, so if they removed it, it’s unfair to the rest of the players. And they need to clarify what is going on or people are still gonna waste time and mats.

I can confirm that this blessing is still in the pool in live right now, just checked with the devs. Must be very bad RNG. I can relate! I’ve been trying to get a Force Sword with ‘Deflector’ since the game came out and still no luck.

3 Likes

Thank you. I will keep trying then :smiley:

2 Likes

If it helps, this blessing is a bit rare and is harder to find on blue-rarity weapons (though it CAN show up). It has a slightly better chance to show up in higher rarity weapons.

2 Likes

Do you mean solely the fact that orange-grade items have two blessing slots (and thus one of them not being Power Cycler increases the change of another one being Power Cycler), or do high-grade items generally have higher chance of getting better blessings?

In other words - blue and purple items have only 1 blessing slot. Do purple items have a higher chance to get this blessing?

EDIT: fixed a typo

Blessings, but ye. Not sure on the specifics (nor do I think I’d be allowed to divulge them if I did), but that’s the gist of it, at least currently.

2 Likes

Its a bit too rare imo. I have 5 legendary power swords that I’ve leveled and about 30+ more power swords that I have leveled to blue to see if I could get the blessing. This is on top of all the hourly and daily vendor refreshes with almost 200 hours in the game. I am taking a break from the game as its been too damn frustrating trying to grind for that blessing but always being disappointed. You would think I would find it in the first hundred hours but after almost 200 hours of playing, I get better luck in paid gacha games.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.