Dev Blog: Into the Maelstrom

Agree… on this. This is exactly the problem to solve, at least in my opinion.
I proposed to increase the number of weapons you can craft, but there are tons of solutions.
Let’s say that it has been confirmed by the past that crafting to orange gives you better odds to get a T4 blessing than at blue.
Also, you can see when refining a curio that you have few chances to get a low tier perk with a high quality item and that you can have difficulties to find a T4 perk with a low quality curio.
This means that the odds can be adjusted as you pointed it.
So, they could also increase the odds to get something valuable as you said.
And that’s also why the calculations made above are all wrong. Don’t ask me to estimate the odds, as I say that we cannot calculate them. But they are surely above what was shown here…

They can also lower the resources requirement to craft something…

Tons of solutions to make easier to find an excellent weapon.

About perfect weapons, when we look the VT2 development, red weapons were not here at start. We have weapons capped to 80%. I really think that there is a sort of plan to see weapons with higher modifiers and surely a sort of red weapons. So I am not sure that this point can receive an answer for now.
But having a perfect weapon is really not mandatory as the difference with an excellent is really marginal. So this is a legit wish, but, in my opinion, this is absolutely not a game breaker.
However, frustration is a game breaker. And there are yet players that have difficulties to get a good weapon. These players will find a solution with the update (you will be able to rebless 2 blessings).
However, as I said, the patch doesn’t really increase the odds to get an excellent weapon. It increases the odds to get a perfect one, but not really to get an excellent one.
That’s why i think that we should be able to craft more items by the same time played.m However, there are tons of solutions… and increasing the odds of getting something valuable, is one of them.

Also, if they don’t change their system, we need a better interface to be able to identify our best weapons, weapons we want to craft, add filters, a “chest” with favorites weapons… something that would improve our QoL in the weapons management.