Please let us see the ranged weapons at the mission start screen

Exactly this. As a flamethrower enjoyer, I need to know if I have another dude with a flamer on my team before we press “ready” in the matchmaking screen.
I must have the opportunity to pick another ranged weapon - maybe a bolter or a kantrael. Or one of those numerous autoguns.
We do not need to see each other’s choppaz, which are to one’s personal preference.
But we need to know about our team’s ranged loadouts at heresy+
Imagine a pug team with 2 flamethrowers, a flamethrowing staff and an ogryn with no MG. Ah well…

15 Likes

I agree with this, but would also like to see an addition to it. While probably hard to implement, seeing bars that roughly calculate the effectiveness of your team’s loadout before the missions starts (Crowd Control, Horde Clear, single target damage, armor piercing etc.) would be nice to see what area your team is lacking in and switching to it.

2 Likes

Agreed, honestly I’d like to see both

big agree-lemme press E at start screen, Also displaying gear score per loadout would be nice.
So I know whether I am paired with a 293 or 512 on a heresy pub.

+1

Also, can we have the countdown timer start once 1 person readies up?

I think 1/5 games I actually see a full lobby before it begins.

When queuing with a friend they fill up fast, strangely…

1 Like

Kinda annoying for a game that encourages teamwork and when you play with randoms, you don’t know what ranged weapon they bring.

Just imagine having to risk your life with 3 prisoners, you never met them and don’t know how they will defend themselves. I would be terrified…

I think you have a great point and knowing the team’s melee setup at the same time would be great too. It’s important to know what melee/shields/knives the Ogryns and Zealots are bringing, for example. Going in with 2 shield ogryns might not be the play

VT1 had the whole loadout chest at the start of every mission. Just another way fatshark continue to forget their own previous good work.

Would be very helpful. Can’t tell you how many times I didn’t bring the better weapon when I had vets bringing stub revolvers/shotguns or another zealot bringing another flamethrower when I can just bring my boltgun.

No idea why this is not present at launch honestly, but oh well…