Pre-match show team loadout

Would it be possible to have some kind of icons or something below players, or dropdown menu that would show atleast their weapons, or maybe text? As it is, I cant tell if the team will have good distribution of range weapons, and we can end up with even up to 4 crowd control guns.

Being able to see feats would be even better ofc, but I understand the UI might not permit for that.

4 Likes

I’m here to bump this one. I don’t think we need to see talent choices necessarilly, it might just encourage some people to flame you for what they think is dumb talent choice. But it’s not like they can hide from us which weapons the other people use and it would be beneficial to know that in advance. You can have for example two Zealots with flamers and Psyker with surge staff in one team and if you make that apparent in the lobby, one of the Zealots might be like … OK, how about I run bolter for this one. It helps you quickly adapt to the team you were matched with.

1 Like

I’d have to agree with this one. Seeing weapons for other players would be a tremendous help.

Example, me and some buddies were messing around with full ogryn loadout. When you take 3 CC ogryns and one set for mild dps… well lets just say even a high intensity lvl 2 mission was rough. Especially the deamonhost. There was a lot of blocking and cursing at that. We learned our lesson, balanced weapon loadout for a mission matters more than team comp (job/character)

1 Like

I made an account and came here just to say this very suggestion. I want to be able to see what the team is using so that I can change my wargear appropriately before I ready up. Just the names of their weapons, maybe pictures of them would help a ton. If possible, being able to see what perks their using would be a bonus