Personal HUD should be centred

Having my health/shield/whatever off to the left bottom corner was clunky as hell. Please move it to the centre-bottom of the screen instead.

The team’s status displays are fine where they are (I guess, I’d prefer they be up-top like in V2), but MY hud should be centred so that I don’t have to take my attention so far away from the action every time I want to know if I’m about to die.

7 Likes

That was my feeling as well during the beta. It seemed like they didn’t want to copy VT2’s hud configuration, even though it’s obviously the best choice.

1 Like

Customizable HUD would be big. It would make the game a lot more accessible too. I’d totally play around with having my ammo count, health and ability cooldown near my crosshair. Playing with minimalistic HUD can also go a long way when trying to consistently clear damnation difficulty or when you really want to immerse yourself into the game.

4 Likes

@Spazz I agree. Customizable HUD would be big. My only ask, at the very least, a customizable crosshair.

1 Like

My ask is the UI can be scaled. It’s bigger than I need, and it was the same in VT2.

1 Like

YES. And it’s even more worrying cause they say there won’t be any mods.
V2 GUI is pretty trashy and I’m not a big fan of it, but they got the main idea right: shields near the crosshair, charge bar slightly above. Stick them in the corner and you’ve just increased wipes x1000.
We must have customizable hud!