People Hate Victor Saltzpyre

He is definitely not special focused he is kill everything focused

1 Like

Seems like you have scrounger trait equipped. Yes I do agree the trait needs change to bounty hunter and I understand you can kill a lot of enemies with volleybow. But when playing on nightmare, then this playstyle is not that easy to do, he can kill everything even including teammates. And I did realize me or my teammates got grabbed sometimes by special because I was too focusing on horde.

I am curious I feel you don’t like bounty hunter much, in my opinion, he is designed for killing, he can kill enemies well, then he fulfilled what he does.

I have to stop this discussion here, that is completely off topic.

Oh no I love the BH he is my fav class k just think he is rediculous lol

Never been kicked, never seen a kick happen, oh wait I vote kicked a guy due to his name in the keep. He got removed, only to instantly reconnect to us. Other than that, never seen it happen, never even seen anyone but me start a vote to kick. Done it twice, the other time was against a guy who was spewing hatred and what not in chat. Then started to try and teamkill me. Luckly Kerillian > Saltzpyre. He ded.

Having played all heroes and all specs I can say that yes, some heroes are weaker than others, but is anyone USELESS? No. You can do it all with any class. It is mainly dependent on your team, how they work together etc. People however like to put stamps on things, they regurgitate whatever they heard from someone else and now see it as law. People do not like to think for themselves, they hear/see something that works, that is now the only acceptable thing. I’ve never even tried to kick or seen a vote to kick against less than level 10s in champion. Because I was once that, when I leveled an alt and used high end stuff on him. Does that mean I or they are totally worthless because they have lower level? Nope. Again that is just in peoples heads. Keep playing what you like, master it, prove everyone wrong.

4 Likes

amen

Generally speaking you don’t want to play with people, who are ready to kick you for such a thing.

3 Likes

Meta = safe harbour for s*hit players to feels good, since invented.

When people play good anyhting is viable, however there is always meta enforcer type of players, try to ignore them, know that they are not even 20% of common folk skills. I think those guys wont see victory screen until chrismas 2020

2 Likes

I’ve been kicked multiple times on Sienna because people understandably want to play the game. A horde comes, she melts everything. No clue why they would kick a WHC. Did you do something stupid? Or maybe they just wanted a certain comp. shrug I wouldn’t dwell on it though, just shake it off and queue up again.

So I guess what we have learned from people kicking people is this:

• Don’t play zealot - people will kick you because he does not do enough damage
  • Don’t play Seinna - because she does too much damage and causes people to “not have fun”
  • Don’t play elf - because people do not like elves

You know, maybe it would be easier just to start a thread that talks about whom is “safe” to play so you do not have to worry about getting kicked.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, do you play EU, US or otherwise? I haven’t seen as much class hate anymore on EU since the recent updates and the groups I’ve been in that played multiple games never had any issues with any particular classes joining. I’ve even been in groups that had only off-meta classes and did just fine (champ/leg) :o

haha! right on point. i find people who talk about ‘meta’ usually don’t know how to fight well.

I do not hate Victor, actually I like to play him … but …
Usually it is the Victor players who play bad / stupid, or wipen again the team.
Things like … firing into the Horde with the Beam Staff for 10 seconds - without moving a millimeter … Victor runs ahead and right through my beam and stays in there, I have to change position and get shouted in the voice.
4x I was purposely knocked over 4x by raged Victor players.

It sounds like you were playing as a witch. So it makes sense that you would anger the “witch hunter”

Try playing as Kruber, I think Salty kind of tolerates that guy (maybe)

1 Like

My main was Kruber before i swapped to the Witch and now i play Shade if i can.
I understand the problems with the melee vs ranged in small places and have no problems with that as melee.

That with the Beam Staff was just an example, which was well suited.
I was more concerned with getting the most nonsense from the witch making and moaning the most and insulting people. But that’s just what I get, as I usually play with friends and only 1 slot for (depending on who is there) Kruber, Bardin, or Victor is free.

1 Like

They hate Sigmar and anyone who reminds them of their heresy \o/ \o/ \o/

1 Like