[PC] Vermintide 2 - Patch 1.2.0.5 - Hotfix

They’re most likely going to add in the V1 maps. I would actually love for there to be a new character, but I don’t see that happening anytime soon. And I can’t imagine them adding in new enemies until the next game. I really enjoyed the 2 new maps, even the dark sewer xD

1 Like

I’d be excited for that! I never played the first game so that would be totally new for me.

I was also thinking the campaign seems primed for a now-that-you-have-the-Blightreaper type of mission.

So… 10k ppl are left to play this game… 30 of them are active user here… Nearly everyone here got 500+h

Let´s say all start to discuss about the red dust system again. Overall there´ll maybe 6-8 idea´s and atleat 25-27 will say “yes” too it.

Seems legit yeah. But don´t forget the 500, 600, 1000, 1500h+ and tons of duplicates on the bench. So how does the 27 guys with 1000h+ are able to represent 10000 and more? Especially newcomers, casual´s or ppl who already left and would come back with a better overall system?

As you already mentioned from your discord - elite. They don´t open any chests again and that´ll happen to everyone quite fast with such a crafting - system. It´s already:

• reach lvl 30
  • use your mats to craft any weapon
  • use 1 - 30min (based on RNG) to get your stats

the rest is red/cosmetic - farmerama. (endgamecontent)

So what is better?

• To do the same again with red´s and give everyone his paid DLC - cosmetics?

Or

• Bring on an overall new designed crafting-/ loot- /questsystem for newcomers and 1000h+ gamers?

Your choice…

It´s not about money now, but possibly in the future. Especially with a game that got hyped but hard criticized, they can lose /already lost their reputation. If they don´t start to surprise they´re customers with better stuff, they won´t sell that amount of games with V3 and the DLC´s… you saw what already happened…

Not everyone and mostly a minority use mods and don´t forget that it´s FS´s job to make this game better.

1 Like

tfw it didnt drop today. pls announce, pls :pray: :shark:

2 Likes

Just honestly take a minute, reread what you typed and contemplate on it. First of all, I’m not saying I agree with all of Fatsharks methods. I was merely stating that they use the upvote system to get an idea for changes and what’s the most important issues to us.

Secondly, what is wrong with getting the gear and cosmetics you want? This is the only game I’ve ever played in my entire life where you can put in over 1000 hours and not have an item you want. Doesn’t that sound just a little bit insane to you? You seem to think people are going to quit once they get everything. As I have said, many of the guys in the discord already have everything, they still play nearly everyday, as I’m typing this, I’m getting steam messages to come join one of the squads, these guys have 2-4 rooms of premade 4 man teams going nearly every night.

People might quit if they unlock everything, but people are going to be very angry and quit anyway if they put 1000 hours into a game and don’t have the item they want.

4 Likes

It’s still about the whole playerbase and the lifetime of this game and not only a bunch of ppl, who accept the current game and play day per day.
There could be many more rooms, if the game would be more attractive to newcomers and veteran’s, which come back to take a look at the current state of the game.
And “don’t forget the solo or 4 man-grp, but not QP with randoms” guys. Who cares about newcomers, but noone wants to play with them and spam steamcharts with the current amount of players.

It’s true that “1000h and still not that 1 red” feels pathetic , but to craft it won’t change the fact, that the actually system is bad. There isn’t even anything wrong to get those stuff, it’s just way “how you get it”.

The game lacks on content and is unrewarding and if FS expand that system , instead of taking their time for a real rework, a lot of players will mention that faster and quit. That’s the nature of humans and games.
PvP, cool ppl or just tons of stuff to do / rewards hold players at their games.
Not any PVE game without content, where you get your max gear through a craft - button, will hold its playerbase.

Let’s see what will happen, if you guys and FS think, that this is the best way for now. It’s still a waste of work and time… time that FS could use to make everything better. But hey… i’ll finally get my saltzpyre crossbow… “wuhu 0,1% more critical - hitchance !!! I waited 7 month for that!!!”

I hate such things like my following words , but i promise that the playerbase will fall hard the next month after this patch, if FS won’t patch something new, interesting and special.
I really like the game and will still play, but it’s sad to watch, how FS miss to make it better and still react to ppl, who started the hatetrain over and over again because of some red’s or other stuff.

So much potential got so hard wasted, just because of this community and the “community - slave” FS.

Enough said…