Hotfix #1 - 17 May 2019 - 220.127.116.11
- Fixes some localisation issues found in yesterday’s update.
- Fixes a disconnect experienced when a brand-new player first attempts to launch the game.
The Skulls for the Skull Throne event is here. The blood lust runs deep and Khorne seeks offerings through violence, destruction, and bloodshed.
- By sacrificing for the Blood God you can earn time-limited loot, such as a new portrait frame and paintings.
- An endless amount of skulls have found their way into Taal’s Horn Keep, and Lohner does not seem to mind.
- The event will be playable on PC between May 16-23.
More information about the in-game Skulls for the Skull Throne event can be found below.
Between May 16-20 you get 60% off Warhammer: Vermintide 2 and 25% the DLC’s Shadows over Bögenhafen and Back to Ubersreik during the Skulls for the Skull Throne Sale!
Your slaughter pleases the Blood God.
The Ruinous Powers are strong and even the most resilient of minds can find themselves falling into the chaos-influenced blood lust, craving ravenous slaughter. An inscrutable rage pulsates within the soul of mortals and it seems infinite, only more skulls and death seems to satiate the urge.
During the event Taal’s Horn Keep is swarming in skulls to be sacrificed to the Blood God.
Got any skulls?
During the Skulls for the Skull Throne event you can earn time-limited loot, such as a new portrait frame and new paintings. Sacrifice enough skulls and it shall be yours.
When can I play the in-game event?
Between May 16 - 23
How do I get the new cosmetics?
The new cosmetics (portrait frame and paintings) can be earned by completing the new event quests found in Okri’s Challenges. You can only receive these cosmetics during the Skulls for the Skulls Throne event.
How can I play the new Weekly Event?
The new Weekly Event can be found in the Missions Menu under Weekly Events, it is called Bloodlust.