[PC] 4.3.0.6 Patch Notes

Hotfix 4.3.0.4

• Fixed an issue with Kerillian’s new Premium Cosmetics in Lohner’s Emporium of Wonders

A Druchii cosmetic… let it burn in the sacred flames of Asuryan for what I care.

Whilst we are currently on a sanction hiatus, it’s not impossible for mods to be approved. I can’t promise a localisation mod would be, there is a lot of nuance to how mod approvals work. I can ask internally what that might look like. For language packs, we can’t always be sure of the content (as we’re not Korean speakers) so it might be tricky.

Love the new outfits!
Any idea when we might see some fancy stuff for the remaining careers?

I hope they keep releasing them over the weekend. I don’t want to wait three days for new stuff :sweat_smile:

The other careers aren’t ready yet ;D These were going to be dripped in over time but we brought them forward due to, well, loads of you wanted to see them all right away. So you’re going to have to wait some time for the others to finish moving through the pipeline.

14 Likes

Hotfix 4.3.0.5

• Fixed numerous, various crashes.
  • Fixed an issue where players could buy Premium cosmetics from Lohner’s Emporium more than once.
  • Fixed an issue where owned Premium cosmetics were not labelled as ‘Owned’ in Lohner’s Emporium of Wonders.
  • Bots should now use the ranged weapons in the Forgotten Relics DLC pack.
  • Trollhammer Torpedo should now deal damage to the Beastman Banner.
  • Chaos Wastes - Fixed Victor sometimes using Kruber voice lines when a positive curse effect happens.
  • Chaos Wastes - Weapon properties: Removed Stamina properties from all ranged weapons.
  • Chaos Wastes - Weapon properties: Added Power vs Unarmoured/Large/Armoured/Frenzy properties to all ranged weapons.
  • Chaos Wastes - Add a warning when attempting to quit out of an Expedition.
  • Chaos Wastes - Crystal Eggs should no longer spawn right beside players.
  • Chaos Wastes - Potion of Prophetic Strike and the trait duration improved Potion of Prophetic Strike now have the correct durations (previously this was inverted).
  • Chaos Wastes - Fixed an exploit possible due to Host Migration behaviour.
  • Chaos Wastes - Fixed lobby data for host migrated lobbies to now show up properly in the lobby browser.
  • Chaos Wastes - Rotten Miasma Relic should now deal damage to the Beastman Banner.
  • Chaos Wastes - Fixed an issue where the Blood Tornados could pass through event gates.
  • Chaos Wastes - Bel’sha’ziier’s Mine - Fixed a spot where rescued players could get picked up and drop out of the play area.
  • Chaos Wastes - Citadel of Eternity - Fixed so that players can’t use teleport abilities to skip through the gate and trigger the final interactable.
  • Chaos Wastes - Citadel of Eternity - Added a failsafe to the end event so on the rare occasion it fails to proceed it will time out and allow players to continue.
  • Chaos Wastes - Count Mordrek’s Fortress - Fixed a killbox that was misplaced causing players to heartattack.
  • Chaos Wastes - Count Mordrek’s Fortress - Fixed a spot where bots could get stuck.
  • Chaos Wastes - Count Mordrek’s Fortress - Fixed a spot where enemies would spawn in a kill box and be killed without player intervention.
  • Chaos Wastes - Count Mordrek’s Fortress - Fixed a spot where players could respawn for rescue underneath the terrain.
  • Chaos Wastes - Count Mordrek’s Fortress - Fixed an out of bounds spot.
  • Chaos Wastes - Count Mordrek’s Fortress - Made some performance optimisations.
  • Chaos Wastes - Holseher’s Tower - Made some performance optimisations.
  • Chaos Wastes - Holseher’s Tower - Fixed a tower wall that was missing collision.
  • Chaos Wastes - Pit of Reflections - Fixed a spot where players could get stuck.
  • Chaos Wastes - Slaughter Bay - Fixed some erroneous invisible walls.
  • Chaos Wastes - Slaughter Bay - Fixed cases where an objective could trigger multiple times at once.

Known Issue : Holseher’s Tower can still have missing bits and pieces for clients who hotjoin, we’ll have a fix for this soon!

14 Likes

Thanks for all the fixes! I wish this could draw players to CW more.

Mind if I ask for headsup on how Shade ult fix is going?

What is wrong with Shade ult?

Regarding Shade, several things got broken with 4.3.

3 Likes

Awesome, I thought of making this suggestion. I see you’ve been reading my mind.

Hotfix 4.3.0.6

05 May 2021

• Fixed various miscellaneous crashes.
  • Fixed some issues where Skaven spawners weren’t functioning as expected.
  • Blueprint illusions for Forgotten Relic weapons should now be named correctly.
  • Made Blessing of Isha trigger when an assassin, Life Leach or Packmaster grabs the last player
  • Allowed Shade to gain critbuff from ult even when hidden from stealth on backstabs.
  • Engineer procing extra shot will no longer consume extra ability power.
  • Mask of the Shadow-Slayer hood now shows Kerillian’s neck as expected, instead of a void.
  • Naggarond Backstabber no longer has a green emissive on certain settings.
  • Re-introduced the Winds of Magic soundtrack for players playing Weaves.
  • Chaos Wastes - Engineer procing extra shot will no longer consume extra ability power.
  • Chaos Wastes - Fixed talent boons not being granted properly in map shrines.
  • Chaos Wastes - It’s now possible to rebind the Chaos Wastes inventory key. (via ‘Menus’ → ‘Inventory Hotkey’)
  • Chaos Wastes - Bardin’s Cog Hammer now benefits from being eligible for the correct traits in the Chaos Wastes.
  • Chaos Wastes - Reduced bot damage to 30% for the Bolt of Change to avoid bots getting killed too easily.
  • Chaos Wastes - Made Blessing of Isha trigger when an assassin, Life Leach or Packmaster grabs the last player.
  • Chaos Wastes - Sorcerors will no longer spawn in Khorne arena events.
  • Chaos Wastes - Bel’sha’ziier’s Mine - Fixed some floating items and stuck enemy/bot spots and some spots where players could get stuck.
  • Chaos Wastes - Bel’sha’ziier’s Mine - Fixed an issue where the end event could be considered finished before being truly finished.
  • Chaos Wastes - Bel’sha’ziier’s Mine - Added a fail safe to avoid softlocking the events incase a player disconnects whilst holding an event barrel. If such happens, a new barrel will spawn in after a period of time.
  • Chaos Wastes - Holseher’sTower - Fixed various performance/vista issues.
  • Chaos Wastes - Holseher’sTower - Fixed some squiffy hang ledges, out of bounds areas, floating items and stuck enemy/bot spots.
  • Chaos Wastes - Arena of Determination - Fixed various performance/vista issues.
  • Adventure - Old Haunts - Fixed an issue where players further in the map would spawn back at the Church.
  • Adventure - Old Haunts - Fixed an spot where bots would refuse to help a downed player.
  • Adventure - Old Haunts - Fixed an spot where enemies could climb through floor gate before it had opened.
  • Adventure - Old Haunts - Fixed an spot where players could get stuck.
6 Likes

Lore FTW

2 Likes

Yea, that was quite a tedious bug and caused a lot of confusion. Good to see it fixed.

2 Likes

Still can’t get guaranteed crit attack under stealth no matter backstab or not. Am I misunderstood the fix?

1 Like

We’re looking in to it, weird one, worked in testing!

1 Like

As I understand this should fix not getting guaranteed crits if you were invisible before striking (from Vanish for example)?
But what about Infiltrate not providing guaranteed crit on the initial cast?
It worked before Chaos Wastes update and now it doesn’t.
And there was nothing about it in the changelogs of Chaos Wastes.
Was this an intentional nerf or something that will be fixed?

Was there an intended to nerf “Cloak of Pain” by removing the crit on the second instance of stealth that comes along after you drop the big damage hit in the first one? Or is that also a bug?

Not even this is working from my testing.

1 Like

Please tell me, after the last hotfix, has Hats drop been canceled in Commendation Chests?
Usually it dropped out much more often than red items, but today I opened quite a lot of chests - two red items dropped out and there are no Hats.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu