Patch 2.0.9 - status update of my reported bugs from 2.0.8

Hello,

not sure if this is proper thing to do or if some might consider that spamming, but after 2.0.9 I checked how things look with bugs I reported to see what is fixed and what isn’t.

Immersive Immolation

Dagger - heavy attack 1 - issue is still there (if it is an issue)
Fire Sword - heavy attack 1 - issue is still there (if it is an issue)
Flaming Flail - FIXED (thank you)

Sienna Dagger - Heavy attack

issue is still there (if it is an issue)

Flaming Flail heavy attack

issue is still there (if it is an issue)

The issues reported 2 and 3 days ago haven’t yet been marked ‘Acknowledged’ and thus haven’t yet been raised in our internal database. They’ll be raised eventually, either later today or tomorrow - but please be aware some issues can take more time than others to be resolved. We don’t recommend checking after every patch, unless the patch notes explicitly state that the issue has been resolved.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer.
I was not sure which bugs were supposed to be fixed by the last point in the patch notes where cleave damage was tweaked. As I have no idea if those bugs are connected to clave damage or any oher mechanic :slight_smile: so I rather checked it.

And even though Flaming flail - Immersive Immolation works fine in keep, I didn’t saw it proc from Heavy attack 1 in mission.

Best regards

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.