Patch #11

Add the possibility of a Monster, on the other side of the Door

2 Likes

Overlooked this in the first reading - sounds cool.
Now we just need a Solo mode that allows to appreciate the maps without annoying the hell out of human players eager to finish the mission ^^

4 Likes

Once we have migrated all players onto the newly updated servers you will start to see in on the mission board! So roughly in an hour or so.

6 Likes

Good to know! Iā€™ll pass this on

7 Likes

Hahaha.

Jesus Iā€™m starting to lose my patience.

3 Likes

Not who you asked since they already replied, but I agree that the very last holdout portion of the map drags on too long for how easy it is since it feels like almost no specials spawn and youā€™re able to get into an easily defensible position. Iā€™d love for the final holdout period to be shortened slightly but made much more intense with heightened special spawns to make up for it.

1 Like

Some Elites Squads spawn would be good

Nice changes but you still have to REMOVE THE LOCKS. I wonā€™t play the game again until the LOCKS ARE REMOVED

17 Likes

Wow the blood is so much redder in this patch AND enemies that explode/gib fire out a huge blood cloud? wow thats amazing please fatshark expand on it more, if you wanna hook me to the game day and night just make more stuff like that please

1 Like

Wooo boy the revolver hits like a truck :open_mouth:

3 Likes

When an inventory share?! bc i just want to play veteran in high lvl ( other difficulties are boring ) but still want to up the others too so its just boring to refarm etc especially when you get a weapon for your zealot obtained in contracts ( example )!
ty and love darktide

4 Likes

While i understand that making crossplay seamless is a big technical challenge and thatā€™s probably what most of the time went towards, itā€™s patches like these is why the community is so furious about no tangible changes being made to the game.

1 Like

The new difficulty modifier got my interest I must admit

I feel like a few of these blessings (eg Blaze Away) went from arguably too strong to now being effectively useless. Others went from sometimes useful (eg cavalcade) to effectively useless.

Cross-play is great and all, but gameplay wise this patch isnā€™t too enticing IMHO.

Nerfed a bunch of blessing and still left vast swaths of other blessings in dire need of some love completely untouched. All this patch has accomplished is make the handful of OP blessings even more of an outlier in terms of their power.

7 Likes

Turn Smelter finale into Nurgle Soup Cauldron 2.0

1 Like

Yes! I was dreading any changes to Pinning Fire and Brutal Momentum blessings. But mercifully they werenā€™t nerfed. Praise the Emperor!

Looking forward to try the new Enclavum Baross finale. It is my favorite mission.

2 Likes

If someone cannot enter the game, delete these mods to play normally, waiting for the author to update

creature_spawner
bot_spawner
SoloPlay
WillOfTheEmperor
TrueSoloQoL
Tertium4Or5
ForTheEmperor

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be effective enough without leaning on a bug for support.

Now now, hilarious as this was, thatā€™s enough with the jokes. Seriously, where are the real patch notes?

7 Likes

Iā€™m also not the person you asked, but IMO the ā€œfinal standā€ should be challenging not because of the enemies but because the rejects should be depleted of health, ammo, and pick-ups. Therefore it is the actual ā€œkill the daemonā€ sections that need to be more difficult IMO.