The overcharge rate is slower when you’re below 25% overcharge (the meter is still gray). Once the meter turns orange, the passive decay slows down. I think this is intended. However, the decay rate won’t reset, even if the meter goes empty.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Start the game, equip an overcharge weapon. I used pyromancer / bolt staff.
- Use your staff to get the meter as full as possible, without letting it turn orange.
- Time how long it takes to fully drain: 9.95 seconds.
- Attack enough to get the meter orange.
- Time it from when it turns gray to when it’s empty: 16.57 seconds.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3. New time: 16.24 seconds.
Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
- Changing careers will reset the decay rate.
- Confirmed on Bolt, Fireball, and Beam staffs and Drakefire Pistols.
- Confirmed on Pyromancer, Unchained and Ironbreaker.
- I didn’t test Battle Wizard, or any of the other weapons.
DxDiag: DxDiag.txt (77.5 KB)