Other characters?

would be nice to see more characters or male and female characters of the current ones.

1 Like

Female Bardin and male Kerillian??? Dude, whats wrong with you? :wink:

5 Likes

Gender swap would be really bizarre. FS stays true to the lore, so that would be even stranger.

However, I would very much like to see new characters. That was the one thing I was hoping to see the whole time I waited for V2. No such luck, same five characters with nothing really interesting to say. The career system is a really, really good addition to the game. Makes any character you weren’t really interested in a set of options you might enjoy.

Bardin and Sienna are still having a blast, Kruber is still like a frustrated dad, Saltzpyre is still screaming on his soapbox and Kerillian is still a loudmouthed jack ass. There are literally thousands of people in the WH world, but only these five are fighting the good fight with their magic lady and complaining schemer.

3 Likes

Lizard man! Lizard man! LIZARD MAN! Also maybe an Orc? Please!

It would be awesome if in vermintide 3 you could play as a mercenary ogre, an orc, if possible a lizardman , or even a vampire capable of summoning small hordes of zombies as a special ability, i can already imagine the conversations between a vampire and saltzpyre or between an orc and Bardin, awesome stuff really

1 Like

Tzeentch works in strange ways . . .

I would love to see more characters, but I think new careers for the existing careers are more likely. I mean, I would really LOVE to see a Saurus/Skink or a Gobbo, but . . . it’s probably not going to happen.

1 Like

I think just more characters in general would be fun. 5 seems like a very small number.

1 Like

Was thinking a bit about this with some friends. Adding a fourth career seemed a tad more realistic. Most of the infantry types are already represented but there is maybe room for more

MK : an hybrid free company militiaman?
Bardin : hammerer, though I dunno what could make him more distinct. I mean he’s already hammerin’ a lot
Kerillian : wardancer… a big oversight for a wood elf to not have it ihmo.
VS: sigmar priest?
Sienna : Not really sure about her. All of her 3 careers are a march toward more crazy pyro mage anyway. They even have to be still properly balanced against each other with distinct themes. Unchained is the tankish melee/caster hybrid but what are the mage and pyromancer supposed to be about and different at their core? Controlled vs less controlled spellcasting?

1 Like