**Ordo Dockets** and **Plasteel**

TL:DR version

Suffer not a Demonhost to live!! My crew plays at 5hi and we play it loud… We loot heavily, if it’s not nailed down it comes with us.

730 hours on the books on Darktide and 1000 hours on Vermintide 2.

Simply put, not enough Diamantine and especially Ordo Dockets and Plasteel! per mission

#1 - IF we are the play the RNG game at the vendors for anything decent… Fine, but not for the time equity traded currently.

Fix it as to not completely waste my time

• Time for Reds
  • The God Emperor needs to cough up MANY more Ordo’s per mission AND Plasteel
  • Contracts vendor needs to accept Aquilas to issue a new SET of contracts if already completed

If I invest 30 minutes to crank through a 5 hi + all bonus conditions. 100k Ordo is not out of bounds.

That is roughly 10 RNG chances at the shop for a not crap white. Just over 40k (current rate) is a hard no for not level of effort, simply my time.

On strike until things change.

• me
2 Likes

I agree with you…

generally speaking I had said this
I think that there should be an increase of material like that

• Uprising from 195 to 300
  • Malice from 300 to 600
  • Heresy from 600 to 900
  • Damnation from 900 to 1200
    But, I also think that there should be an increase of what we collect by the condition:
  • low intensity - 20% of what was collected
  • high intensity + 20% of what was collected
  • others additional / different condition +10% of what was collected

For ordos:
I think ordos are fine but only if something like that was put in game:

• a minimum for global modifiers of a weapon of 340 for all shops when you’re level 30 (normal shop, Brunt’s armoury, Melk’ shop)
  • there should have a system that grant you a 360+ weapon after 10 purchases and a 370+ guaranteed after 20
2 Likes

Right

Trick math though… You’ll never 20 guaranteed on a single session unless you save up for weeks

Either way though, we are on the same page. My time is more valuable than what the Emperor is paying.