Official request: Bring back "Sigmar, bless this ravaged body!"

Please bring back Salty’s signature line. It would work so well for him in vermintide 2 especially when playing the zealot. Hopefully it would not take much coding to implement and it would really mean alot.

20 Likes

Cannot agree enough, This is a must!

1 Like

I agree but also ask to return “By the hammer and the bell! YOU SHALL NOT FAIL ME!”

7 Likes

Bump

If they don’t add it back in officially, then someone is guaranteed to mod it in somehow when mod tools release.

2 Likes

I have it as my follow alert and never get tired of listening to it. ! :weary::pray:

2 Likes

Seconded !
I’d like also the return of “LET’S NOT GET CARRIED AWAAAYYYYY”, one of my favorite.

3 Likes

Bump. I want my old phrases back :smiley: MY NIGHTMARES COMES… Good!

3 Likes

Since we re “requesting” old Saltzpyre lines, i kind of want the : “I don’t know what it is, but i’m not going to touch it” :laughing:

2 Likes

Please do not let this thread die. For Holy Sigmar we cannot let heresy win!!!

(Obviously the removal of these voicelines were a part of a heretical plot concocted by papa nurgle. You see, Salty’s voicelines strike fear into the hearts of the heretics [small though they are]. Papa nurgle could not allow it to continue)

2 Likes

WE DID IT EVERYONE! PATCH 1.06 BROUGHT BACK “Sigmar, Bless this ravaged body!” !!! :smiley: great work!

3 Likes

YAY!!!

Thank you Fathshark! This is sooooo awesome!!!

2 Likes

nice

2 Likes

How about “HAVE SOME DECORUM!!” while people bunny hop now?

3 Likes

What’s with the…uh…Bretonian dance? Keep your feet on the ground!

2 Likes