Merchandise

Cheers!

I love your game! You are doing great work thus far and I hope you will keep it on.
And after like 1.2k hours of VM2 I was thinking about getting some merchandise, but there is none yet.
Do you plan do make some physical merchandise in the future? Like T-shirts and stuff?
Would be nice!

1 Like

I’d love to get a t-shirt, a mug and some stickers: )

1 Like

Yea!
It is mostly shirts, or hoodies for me but I would love at least some merch. Something like “Praise Sigmar” or other popular voicelines. Or even Pictures of characters and stuff. I can think of so much but sadly there isnt any. Of Course there is Warhammer merch out there but why not support a company that I love rather than some shirt stores?

1 Like

Because this is a Warhammer game we’re talking about, tabletop-style figures would be quite appropriate. And as a roleplayer, maybe useful too.

“Holy Sigmar, bless this ravaged body” on a first aid kit. Insider jokes, ho!

1 Like

Well, it may not be “official” merch, but if you want shirts, go to redbubble.com and search for vermintide and you’ll find lots of em. (hopefully this doesn’t count as advertising? just trying to help the OP really. ^^ If it does, feel free to remove the post, mods)

1 Like