Some ideas, (some of which from differing sources)
VT2/Warhammer concept art book
- book could on the outside be modeled on a grimoire
- perhaps a book filled with concept art and some insights into the development of some of the content.
- could be fun if the book was done in collaboration with other studios who work on Games Workshop’s IPs (i.e. maybe a couple chapters on VT2, a couple chapters on Total War Warhammer, a couple chapters on Chaosbane, etc. Basically showcasing the best of each game and some nifty insights while spreading out the work and creating more interest in the IP itself.)
- Funko Pop figures of the VT2 heroes
- Actual models from Games Workshop
- some other method of creating a figure of different characters
- loot rat
- rat ogre
- prints and posters of popular concept art and some of the paintings that are collectible in game
- T-shirts/sweaters with quotes from the characters (“Sigmar bless this ravaged body,” " We’re the bloody Ubersreik five! Or four," " I’m a bloody battering ram , that’s what I am!")
- Or maybe with graphics of the characters, or memes that were inspired by the game
- amongst other things, skaven symbols, characters, etc.
Would people be interested in stuff like this if it were offered? I’d probably buy some of it in a heartbeat. Anyway, I’ll attach a poll to this, vote for anything that you would be interested in in as I’ll set it to allow multiple options.
- VT2/Warhammer concept art book
- Pin collections