New DLC, let me make a test

i want new weapons! or a rework of the crappy ones.

Yeah nah thanks.
Mostly because I got an alpha version on release. I dont want to be there when the next alpha including a wave of gamebreakers and wtf balance decisions hits the shore.
Id rather quit a few months or a year and buy it on 80% sale for its actual worth when or if there are a few thousand players left.

Good luck with that, the best I’ve seen on VT1’s DLCs is -15%, with the game itself usually on -25%.

I’ll probably purchase the DLC, either soon or later in a sale, depending on how I view its price-to-content ratio and how bored my group feels with the game. For now, there isn’t that much boredom going, so unless there’s something very special, I can wait. I would still expect a lot of work from them in balancing the game and fixing bugs, even outside the DLC, but different people are likely working on different things. Besides, vacation time is coming up even for game devs, so things are bound to slow down for a few months.

What ? x)
I’ve seen plenty of time VT1 at 10€ (which is nearly -60%), and a few times DLC at -50% (never above tho)

Anyway, I’m gonna buy it asap, as long as it look like at least a VT1 DLC (2-3 maps and 1-2 new weapon).