Most of Ogryn weapons hit boxs don't match their moveset + Zealot's combat axe

Issue Description:
Most of Ogryn weapons hit boxs don’t match their moveset.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Use Ogryn weapons
  2. Get frustrated of inconsistent headshot

Mission Name (If Applicable):
Every mission

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Unbaraki

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
All the time

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
You need to play this videos x2 speed for confirming these things are weird.

I tried to land 2nd swing of Cleaver at Mauler’s head, at least 2nd attempt strike should strike at his head. but it didn’t.

It’s also, I tried to land first swing of Club at Mauler’s head, at least 2nd attempt’s strike should strike at his head. but it didn’t.

I posted something about weird Cleaver and Club’s heavy attack (overhead strike) hitbox before. You marked acknowledge at that. But really, every weapon of Ogryn seems very weird hitbox. Every cleaver, and even Latrine shovel’s 3rd strike has weird hitbox.

And as bonus, I’ll show this video too. These are combat axe, Antax, and Rashad, these weapon has almost same move set and animation, but their hitbox isn’t same. (I didn’t move and just change weapon.) Same animation, same move set, and same target point, but strikes land at different position. I don’t post video of their light attack, but Antax’s light attack is easier to land at head than Rashad, too, just like these heavy attack.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.