Minor appreciation post

Though I, like many, desperately want new content, I just wanted to say how much I absolutely love the summer event keep! The music, the ambient sounds, the greenery and lighting (not to mention the sky-box) just makes me happy, clean and simple. I know it doesn’t quite fit the grimdark tone of the endtimes, but man, its just so gosh darn perty.

On a side note, I would pay real money to be able to keep this… keep, permanently.

Just wanted to say thanks

T.L.D.R. Perty keep is pretty neato, thanks

5 Likes

WHATS GOING ON? THERE’S SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE KEEP! WHY IS THE KEEP SO PRETTY?

I DON’T LIKE CHANGE! :smiley:

Soonstill is best event :3

just because a setting has a certain general tone, doesn’t mean it can’t be subverted sometimes. People need to take their thoughts away from bad things at least occasionally to cope with them, and showing what life could be can reinforce the usual grimness of stuff. Imagine in a cyberpunk world, for once the fighting calms down as the sun comes out, the day is warm and nice… And in the evening news, the latest megacorp immoral experiments come to light. It’s the same here: It’s nice to have a chance to relax for once, but when a mission starts (and the event ends), it’s back to the End Times, with only memories and Lohner’s ale keeping the heroes warm.

And yes, the greenery and the music in the Sonnstill Keep are very nice. Props for the graphics people and composer(s?).

1 Like