[Suggestion] Sonnstille Keep

I love the changes to the keep, especially the violin playing, at first I thought Katrine was home but she wasn’t, infact other than the flowers and banners not much had changed… So I thought maybe there’s a weekly event. I jumped straight into the first lobby I found only to be plunged into darkness on Empire in Flames. I helped the team through the mission to the end and got a merchants vault for our efforts :frowning: … I got back to the keep Okris pedastool has changed no red glow of demonic howlin… I checked if there was anything new here… When was the last ‘Event’ will we get an Event!? if not for the seasonal flashes we get in the keep and a portrait frame…

What I’m getting at… Couldn’t an objective be created on some maps to decorate a part of the map with flowers and banners?! Wouldnt it be a poke in the eye to Skarrik while he’s spouting off that the ubersreik 5 quickly decorate his throne room… or despite Ussingen being smoldering ruin perhaps we could tidy up the market place? Some might say who will benefit perhaps some hope to Reiklanders but even if it will only be seen by rotbloods maybe they’ll enjoy the cheese if it wasnt on the floor… This would make a nice change and give players something new to achieve on maps they don’t usually play as much but also see maps in a different light, I’m yet to see the sun beam down on Helmgart or Bögenhafen…

They said that they want to turn events on-off without patching the game every time. Maybe they are doing some testing on that.

1 Like