Meaningful Endgame

Gentleman, let me start by saying I have been enjoying your game. I’m taking time out of my busy schedule to write this because I think the game has some serious potential.

You are almost there. Itemization is a real issue in the game. What do I mean by this? Your legendary items feel cheap, and not well thought out. There is not enough synergy with talent options. This of course leads to what feel like weak talent choices.

Try creating legendaries that adjust rotation of skills, or do strange and fun things to the weaponry.

Right now you have attack speed and critical hit, but there is so much more out there.

You have to know what I mean. Have you played Diablo III or any other RPG that actually takes time to modify gameplay through itemization? It changes how your character plays and gives you something to work towards.

Again, I really believe you guys have a great thing going here which is why I even took a moment to right this. Keep up the great work.

1 Like

But you know that this game is not diablo type or even similar to classic rpg?

2 Likes

i always got the impression this was a deliberate choice reds and cosmetics are meant to not matter offering the same power as normal yellows. in one of the launch streams they talked about the red just having max rolls that utility of making it easier to roll the 2 bonus’s you want being as big as the advantage they wanted to be on them.

i kind of agree with them , its not that type of game and if we lose all the people that are playing to just grind progression and vanity i dont think anything of value will be lost.

1 Like