Make Slayer great again

Should Slayer get his original ultimate returned?

• Yes
  • No
  • Yes and he needs a rework
  • No, but he needs a rework

0 voters

For those of you who remember, original Slayers ult made the Slayer a chad and a lot of fun to use.
It got nerfed hard in a previous patch. I’ve never gotten used to the sudden “drop” after using the ult. This is a petition to revoke that nerf so Slayer can see his glory days again.

Either way, our boi Slayer needs some love.

1 Like

I’d love to see his level 10 talents revised or reworked. Hack and Slash maybe reworked and the other two have their build limiting requirements removed.

2 Likes

Slayer does less damage than Grail Knight? This dawi hasnt properly grown out his beard yet.

Though i might concede that he might not be wrong on his points about passive duration, hack&slash as well as Dawi drop, the last one for higher difficulties at least.

Slayer definitely has a lot of bad and/or excessively limiting talents that could use a serious redo. Same goes for most of Bardin’s melee arsenal, which is full of very old weapons that haven’t seen significant love in years. He also has the incredibly vexing issue of being on the ass end of one of the most unfun bugs in Chaos Wastes, where picking up random boons can crater your whole build if you are unlucky enough to get High Tally.

In spite of all that, slayers one build is quite strong in the normal game. Free 30% damage and 7.5% attack speed are both good passives. Leap is a good ult, Adrenaline Surge is by far one of the best talents in the whole game, and the synergy they both have with each other plus Crunch is quite high compared to what most careers get. He’s roughly on par with Grail Knight for non-boss dps while also being tankier and providing more control for the team.

Fairly sure he also does more boss damage by a rather significant margin unless GK has both the stab ult + conc pot.

All I would ask is the ability to turn the heartbeat sound off during the ult.