Lost all progress ps4

Please include as much information as possible in the description of your issue and include any crash reports produced (if applicable).

If you have already submitted your issue via the Fatshark Support Portal, please avoid double-posting here. You Support Portal query will be answered within 24 hours, Monday to Friday.

Hey fatshark can you help me with this situation. I was playing war camp on legend with BH saltzpyre when my game crashed and now 500+ hours are gone. I jumped into the bridge and alt fired my repeater pistol.

Hi @Sleepchicken - I’ve responded to your query via the Support Portal. We’ll continue our chat there.

Can we continue our chat here soon Julia. I’m not a fan of seeing my reds flushed down the toilet because of a crash.

Is someone at fat shark able to help me? I’ve been waiting for several hours for a response on my current situation. If you want to tell me I’m screwed and to start grinding again then so be it. I’m stuck in my house with horrible people and WV2 is helping me get through this terrible time.

I have responded via the Support Portal. Please allow 24 hours for a response, I am the only one covering customer service here unfortunately.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.